Today, we are happy share with you the benefits raw milk can give to your skin whuch we uncovered during our research. This is because as a fashion lover it is necessary you know how to make your skin glow always. Since skin beauty does alot in complementing your slaying game.
We will explain the benefits below and also add the guidelines we got during our research, for great results.
Now lets run through five of those benefits:
1. It moistures your skin
One of the most effective raw milk benefits is it moisturisung ability. Raw milk nourishes deeper skin layers and offers conditioning and moisturization from inside. It effectively treats the common problem of winter dryness too. You can look forward to use natural raw milk face masks to enjoy a well toned and moisturized skin for all seasons.
Here’s how to make your face mask
- Add 2/3 tsp of gram flour to raw milk and mix well.
- Add a few drops of raw honey and rose water to the mixture and beat well.
- Apply on the face and neck for 10 minutes.
- Wash off using lukewarm water.
This makes amazing raw milk moisturizing face mask. The end result is a well toned skin which is smooth and full of glow.
2. It tones your skin evenly
Raw milk works as an exceptional skin-toner for all the skin types. It adds firmness to worn and torn facial tissues and makes the facial skin more elastic than before.
How to make your milk toner
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to raw milk and mix well.
Add rose water if you have a dry skin type.
- Apply on face and neck, and leave to dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water if the skin is oily and with normal tap water if the skin is dry.
This becomes an exceptional skin toning recipe that you must try. The end result is the skin free of freckles and cracks.
3. It cleanses your skin
Isn’t it amazing to know that raw milk offers unmatched skin cleansing? This is because it deeply cleans the pores of excessive oil, sebum, dirt and even blackheads.
How to make cleanser for different skin type
For oily skin
- In a glass bowl, mix 100g of raw milk, add juice of one-fourth a lemon.
- Apply this onto the face and hands using a cotton ball.
- Let it rest on the face for 7-10 minutes, after which you may wash your face and hands with water.
This will aid in removing extra oils from the face, and will give you glowing skin. This is good for oily skin.
For sensitive skin
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of raw milk, a few drops of lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice.
- Follow the same procedure as above.
This mask is excellent for a severe sensitive skin.
4. It removes your acne
Raw milk is an acne fighting agent. It removes excess oil and also keeps a check on skin dryness. This naturally keeps acne under control. The skin is neither too oily nor too dry. Therefore, the issue of acne due to oiliness and dryness is resolved.
How to use it for this
- Add 2/3 tsp fuller’s earth to raw milk and beat the mixture until it forms a thick paste.
- Add rose water to the same for dry skin.
- This recipe makes your personalized anti-acne face mask that offers freedom from long term acne too.
5. It makes your skin glow endlessly
Raw milk adds a never ending glow to the face when used with sugar particles. It improves the complexion and reverses the visible signs of dryness. Thus, your skin glows with regular use of this amazing face firming agent.
How to go use it for this
- Add a pinch of turmeric to raw milk and mix well.
- Add saffron powder to the mixture and beat well.
- You can add besan powder to the liquid mixture to make a thick paste.
This amazing recipe of raw milk for skin whitening offers a flawless complexion.
Ensure you follow the instructions given carefully to achieve desirable results.