1. The first concealer hack every woman should know is the right way of application! Draw a triangle shape under your eyes with the concealer, the base of the triangle should be right under your eyes and the pointy side looking down on your cheeks.
2. Before applying your eyeshadow or eyeliner, prepare your eyelids by applying a thin layer of concealer. This will act out as a eye makeup primer, and you will maintain your eye makeup in place for a good amount of time.
3. Use a salmon shade of concealer to hide your dark circles, as it tunes out the blue and dark shades under your eyes and leaves it looking natural. Now that’s a great concealer hack for fresh-looking eyes!
4. Dab some highlighter under your eye brows and on the inner sides of your eyes.
5. Another concealer hack to help you save time in case you messed up your eye makeup, is to use your concealer to correct your eyeliner. Apply it using an angled brush to correct your eyeliner style.
6. Apply a small amount of concealer on both sides of your nose; this will hide any imperfections or darkness around your nose. Make sure you blend in the concealer into the creases around your nose.
7. Creating the illusion of a smaller nose, is a concealer hack many of you would want to know. Contour your nose with a darker shade of concealer on the sides of the bones, and then apply a highlighter on your nose’s front bone, then start blending.
8. Apply concealer on the sides of your mouth, to hide any dark shades.
9. A very important concealer hack, is to spread over concealer on your lips. This way, your lipstick will last longer and won’t fade away.
10. To create the illusion of plumper lips, apply the concealer on the center of your lips, dab it with your fingertips until it fades, then put on a nude lip gloss.
11. Another useful concealer hack is to use it as a lip liner! Using a fine small brush, line your lips with concealer, which will prevent your lipstick from smudging. Besides, it will also make your lipstick pop.
12. Apply green concealer on zits and scars, then apply your regular concealer. The green concealer helps to hide the scars and zits on your face.